To comply with our obligations under Italian law, we provide you with the following information regarding:
- the purposes for which we may process;
- the procedures we adopt for processing;
- the scope of disclosure we may make to third parties;
of any personal data you provide to our company.
Purposes of processing
Any personal data, (be it of a standard, sensitive or identifying nature) which we hold regarding you will be used by us only for some or all of the following purposes:
- to fulfil our obligations at law, or under regulations or European Community norms;
- to fulfil our obligations arising under a contract, or from a commercial agreement, with you;
- in the course and as a part of any pertinent or necessary distribution of commercial and marketing information, subject to and in compliance with applicable principles of company and industrial secrecy;
- the performance of activities involving the organisation of events (conventions, incentive initiatives etc.), subject to and in accordance with applicable principles of company and industrial secrecy;
- the administrative and commercial management of our company, including without limitation to satisfy specific accounting, payment and tax obligations.
Personal data is processed using both paper and computerized support, by individuals specifically assigned to the task. The quantity of data collected strictly depends on, and is related to, what is required to achieve the stated purposes. Personal data may be kept by us for a period not exceeding either that stipulated under Italian privacy law or, as required under any contractual obligations, whichever is the longer.
Our databases in which all personal data is stored, consist of both paper and computerised archives. Both are safeguarded by physical and electronic protection, and access is allowed only to our data-processing staff and other personnel of our company, exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
Nature of the consent
We require your consent to processing of your personal data so that we may fulfil our legal obligations under Italian law that govern commercial dealings among our structures, and/or for the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
Your refusal to provide such consent and any relevant data requested may make it impossible for us to establish or continue a contractual relationship with you.
Communication and disclosure of data
The persons and types of person to whom we may disclose your data will, as a rule, be determined having due regard to our need to fulfil our at law or under contract.
Non-sensitive personal data may be disclosed and distributed through our internet site and transferred abroad, should this prove necessary for processing purposes.
Any sensitive personal data in our possession will not be so disclosed or distributed.
Rights of the interested party
The titleholder to the personal data may lay claim to his or her rights, as expressed under arts. 7,8,9 and 10 of legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, by contacting the title holder of the data processing.
Titleholder to the processing
The titleholder and manager of the data processing is Mr. Andrea Vernengo, c/o the company G.V.S.T. S.r.l. in Rome, no. 1053 Viale dei Romagnoli.