Information pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU Regulation no. 679/2016
GVST Srl with registered office in Viale dei Romagnoli, 1053, 00119 Rome, Fiscal Code and VAT Number 10509000153 (hereinafter “Holder”), informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your personal and identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, (hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” ) by you freely communicated or acquired as a result of the activity carried out by the Data Controller.
Purpose of the treatment:
Your personal data, freely communicated and acquired by us as a result of the activity carried out by GVSTSrl will be treated in a lawful and correct manner for the following purposes: registration of participants in the sporting event, payment of registration fees, administrative activities related to registration , management of any complaints and / or disputes, communications relating to the conduct of the event, newsletter and communication of new initiatives of the Owner and marketing.
In particular, they will be treated:
- A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– activities necessary for the performance of the service of the Owner;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications, new initiatives and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those you have already used, subject to your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
The data processed (which may be of a common or identifying nature) are updated, relevant, complete and not excessive with respect to the purposes listed above for which they are collected and subsequently processed. Sensitive or judicial data will not be processed.
The processing of your personal data is carried out in compliance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability, by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing, neither automated processing nor profiling processes will be used.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the legater to its activity and for the Marketing Purposes no later than 10 years from the termination of the relationship.
Legal basis of processing:
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is based on your request for registration on the site.
Legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller:
The lawfulness of the processing is based on the express consent expressed by the interested party, documented in written form.
Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to respond:
The provision of data for information, communication and marketing purposes pursuant to art. 1 B) above is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 1 A) above.
Communication of data to third parties:
Your personal data will be processed by the Data Controller and by the Data Processor appointed by him.
Your data may be disclosed as a result of inspections or checks (if required), to all inspection bodies responsible for checks and checks regarding the regularity of the legal obligations.
Your data may also be disclosed to companies / professional firms that provide assistance, advice or collaboration to the data controller, in accounting, administrative, tax, legal, tax and financial matters, to public administrations for the performance of the institutional functions in limits established by law or by regulations and to third party service providers to whom the communication is necessary for the performance of the services object of the Service.
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure.
International data processing:
The Data Controller will not transfer your personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
Data Controller and Data Processor:
The data controller is GVSTSrl , with registered office in Viale dei Romagnoli, 1053, 00119 Rome, Fiscal Code and VAT Number 10509000153, in the person of the Legal Representative Mr. Andrea Vernengo.
Contact details of the Data Controller, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – tel. 06 2246561.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter AR to GVSTSrl – Viale dei Romagnoli, 1053, 00119 Rome;
– an e-mail to email@example.com .